Sunday, June 15, 2008

HOLLYWOOD COACHING

Hi Colleague,

Just got back in town after my annual Pre-Birthday Retreat.

Spent 3 days completing my music CD in Berkeley, then 5 days at Harbin Hot Springs in Napa Valley. (My birthday is next week, June 12. Don't forget to send me an email.)

I also reread my Chesterfield Nominated screenplay written years ago in preparation for a rewrite. A wonderful process.

Meanwhile:

To contradict what they say in Fight Club, the First Rule of leadership is:

Always Talk About Leadership.

See the article below for why it's important and how to start.

LITERATI SCHMOOZE EVENT: Thursday, June 19th from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. Informal hang and discussion. Tea, soup, boba drinks. (Details on the right side of the page.)

NEW YORK, NEW YORK:

I'll be in the NY area from June 24th till July 3rd and will be available to meet in person for individual or company sessions. Let me know if you'd like to set something up.

NYC SCHMOOZE: I'll also be setting up a NYC schmooze one evening. Let me know if you'd like details. Tentatively scheduled for Thursday, June 26th at 5:30 pm. (Got any ideas for a place to meet?)

Want to do a Living Room Event in your home for your friends? If you put an event together I'll give you a 1-Hour career session at no charge. Lets talk.

See ya.

-db

No comments: