Sunday, January 20, 2008

FREE ONE NIGHT SEMINAR ON PRODUCING FILMS

FREE
ONE NIGHT INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR
On PRODUCING YOUR LOW BUDGET FILM
Presented by:
Suzanne Lyons
Co-founder of the Flash Forward Institute, Snowfall Films and WindChill Films
and Award Winning Producer of Eight Feature Films in the Past Seven Year!


Date: Wednesday Evening, February 13th.
Time: 7:00pm to 9:30pm
Place: The Coast Anabelle Hotel, 2011 West Olive Ave, Burbank, 91506
Free Parking behind the hotel. Cross street is Keystone


Come get a free preview of the complete 7 Session Workshop that begins April 19th.



On February 13th I will guide you through a comprehensive summary of my
7 Session “Producing Your Low Budget Film” Workshop.
Learn how to develop a timeline that will take you from
OPTIONING YOUR SCREENPLAY to DELIVERING YOUR FILM!

Discover insider secrets on forming an LLC, creating a Business Plan and Sales Presentation that could save you tens of thousands of dollars!
I will take you step by step through my company’s Business Plan that attracted over 65 investors and made it possible to produce three great,
low budget award-winning films!

I will share my tips and techniques on casting, hiring a line producer, working with a director, finessing a budget, marketing, choosing a distributor, putting out fires, getting ready for delivery and more!

After producing a number of bigger budget features I thought producing the SAG ultra low budget would be a piece of cake. Boy, was I wrong. Wearing 100 different hats was a huge challenge. I’ve now produced three SAG ultra budget films in just sixteen months and I can’t wait to tell you what I’ve learned. If you decide to register for my 7 Session Workshop, you’ll learn from my experience and benefit from my success. I promise to take you through a structured crystal clear step by step process that will actually make low budget film making look easy.

During this INTRODUCTORY SESSION, if you decide to register for the “7 Session PRODUCING YOUR LOW BUDGET FILM” Workshop, and you put a deposit down that night, you will save an additional $200 off the cost of the workshop!

“Suzanne is a wonderfully engaging speaker and “teacher”.
She knows feature producing inside and out and presents every step with complete clarity. A seminar not to be missed by anyone making
a low budget feature!”
Becky Smith, Director, “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”,
Writer/Director/Producer, “Duck Farm” (now in Post Production) and UCLA Professor

SPACE FOR THIS FREE ONE NIGHT INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR IS LIMITED. PLEASE RSVP TO Snowfallfilms@aol.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.