Thursday, July 31, 2008

BLUESAPALOOZA, SAT., AUG. 2ND


I am heading out to Mammoth Mountain (California) this weekend for BLUESAPALOOZA! It is so much fun. Great Blues music galore all day and all night. There is a huge amphitheatre in the woods just off a main road. Bring a chair and sunscreen. There is food vendors there selling many assortments of food choices including vegetarian style. For $5 more on the ticket price you get a nice size memorabilia beer taster glass and the stumper is when to stop tasting over 200 choices of micro-brews from over 50 brewing companies which is INCLUDED! Who wouldn't spend $5 for that? Even if you don't drink you get a cool memorabilia glass It is heaven for beer drinkers or hell depending on how you look at it. I tried all I could. There were some memorable beers too. Some favorites that stand out: Scotch Ale (it's beer!), Double Chocolate beer, Strawberry, Peach, Apple, and I could go on and on. Tickets are still available. The main event is Saturday. Friday they offer Blues and a BBQ meal, but last year they promised the same thing and we got squat for a free meal. They assure us this year will be different, but without any recompense for last year we are not going to Friday's event this year. Fool me once... fool me twice... I don't know the rest. I hope you make it out. It is SHORT notice I know. CLiCK FOR INFO.

No comments: